Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Fangtasia...
Nantwich, United Kingdom
“A few problems but a nice place to stay. DO NOT BOOK THROUGH SYKES COTTAGES”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

We really enjoyed our stay at End Cottage. It is a lovely location and a lovely cottage. We experienced a few problems with the cottage though. The cottage wasn't that clean (lots of cobwebs and dust), but I wouldn't say it was dirty or we wouldn't have stayed. Some of the listed amenities were missing or not working correctly. After contacting Sykes Cottages (booking agent), the owner was very apologetic and offered a partial refund, we received reassurance that the issues would be resolved for future guests.
However, I would NOT recommend booking through Sykes Cottages. After the owner agreed to give a partial refund we received terrible service from Sykes Cottages. They took the amount from my account instead of refunding it, causing me to incur overdraft charges. I also had phone charges from ringing my bank to find out what had happened and then phone costs of ringing Sykes Cottages. They were VERY unhelpful!! They then told me that they couldn't put the money directly back into my account but could send me a cheque. So they can take money without my permission but cant refund to my account?!?! This meant a delay, as I had to wait for the cheque to arrive and then for it to clear. After incurring charges of approx. £70 in charges for THEIR mistake, they sent me £20 compensation!. I will never book through Sykes Cottages again, as they clearly cannot be trusted and don't care. Please understand that this is not the fault of the cottage owner, we would visit the cottage again. Sykes Cottages are just a booking agent, I would advise that you book directly with the owner if possible.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and views
Liked least: The issues that we experienced with Sykes Cottages
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$56
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing