Just spent 2 nights in the suite, which is totally private, with it's own entrance, large lounge/dining area, bedroom over looking the river and wet room. The accommodation provides everything you could need from a full range of toiletries, huge premium quality towels, hair dryer and straighteners to sweets, DVDs and a carafe of sherry! The lovely fluffy bath robes were a nice touch too.
The bed was wonderfully comfortable with crisp cotton sheets and huge soft pillows, and with the rushing of the river outside the window, a perfect nights sleep was guaranteed. Breakfast was amazing... With a range of cereals in the room readily available with fresh milk in the little fridge, and a huge cooked breakfast cooked to order and served in the suite from the kitchen next door.
I really can't fault our stay at all, everything and more was provided to make our stay memorable. If I had to be over critical I would say that the wet room could do with having the grouting freshened up and the shower could be a little more powerful but that is being really really picky as the whole place was spotlessly clean.
Thank you for a wonderful stay. Will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornerstones Guesthouse - Luxury 5 Star Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Llangollen, North Wales. Your ideal touring base for North Wales, Denbighshire and the Borderlands. All rooms walls have recently been sound proofed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Cornerstones Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornerstones Guesthouse Hotel Llangollen
- Cornerstones Guesthouse Llangollen, Wales