“Very slow service- and food only "ok"”
Review of Chopsticks

Chopsticks
Ranked #51 of 64 Restaurants in Llangollen
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I ordered from Chopsticks last Sunday (August 10th). I firstly tried to call in my order but after 20 minutes of the phone being "engaged", I gave up and walked there. I ordered my food and was told it would be half an hour.

After 20 minutes of wandering around Llangollen I decided to wait at the takeaway. I had to wait a further 40 minutes (so half an hour longer than told) for my food. The woman behind the counter did apologise profusely and gave me free prawn crackers as a peace offering.

The food was ok....not great, not terrible. They were all sold out of spring rolls (my first choice) so opted for mini veggie spring rolls....they were the highlight of my meal- the soup my partner had was not nice, and our 2 mains didnt really scream out anything special.

So not a great review for Chopsticks, I doubt I will be going back

There are newer reviews for Chopsticks

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We happen to walk past Chopsticks during our visit in Llangollen, the food and service was both very good. We will definitely be paying another visit next time we're in Llangollen!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Nice food at a decent price, service was good and plenty to choose from we enjoyed it a and would go again !

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Takeaway on time ,lovely food ,lovely welcome , will return. Food was hot , fresh and very enjoyable

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

If the service was better the food would be at best acceptable - don't expect a smile !! Courtesy is sadly lacking

1  Thank 1234alb