We stayed over for a wedding, the reception was at the hotel too. The room (the Cedar room) was lovely, very bright and clean. Even though it was the family room, which could have slept 4, there was plenty of place, not cramped at all. A lovely view of the river from our balcony. The bed was enormous and sooooo comfortable!
We liked the key that also switched on the electrics in the room, but would have liked someone to have explained to us how that worked before we spent 10 minutes trying to switch the kettle on!
The bathroom was very big and bright and clean, The only downside was the fact that even though it was a family bathroom there wasn't a rubber bath mat, so when our 4 yr old had a bath he slipped about quite alarmingly.
Breakfast was fabulous! A lovely full English, with plenty of bread to toast. Our 4 yr old had cereal, then sausage and egg with toast, and then a yoghurt. He loved it too.
We would definitely think about booking again. LLangollen is beautiful and this is a great hotel to start and end the day at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White Waters Hotel is a new hotel situated in delightful surroundings overlooking the River Dee and yet located only one mile from the town centre. The ethos of this new hotel is to offer the highest quality of luxurious accommodation and service with a restaurant dedicated to fine dining and an environment to provide that ‘little extra’ that puts it apart from other hotels in the area. It offers 25 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your White Waters Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Waters Country Llangollen
- Hotel White Waters Country
- White Waters Country Hotel Llangollen, Wales