I stumbled accross this hotel on a price comparison website as the hotel I originally wanted was fully booked - I'm now glad that it was. This hotel was lovely, the staff were friendly and efficient, the food was great and the view was to die for. We stayed for 2 nights DBB which I wouldnt normally go for but it was such a good deal, the breakfast and evening meal were really good, freshly cooked and plenty of choice. The room was plain but spotlessly clean and very comfortable with plenty of storage space and a stunning view over the river Dee. The bathroom was also very clean and the shower was very powerful. The hotel is slightly out of town but we walked into Llangollen after dinner as the hotel was a little quiet (Monday night!) and it took us about 25 mins and there was a pub on the way if we had needed a break. I have recommended this hotel to all my family and friends for a short break away from it all and will definately be going back myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White Waters Hotel is a new hotel situated in delightful surroundings overlooking the River Dee and yet located only one mile from the town centre. The ethos of this new hotel is to offer the highest quality of luxurious accommodation and service with a restaurant dedicated to fine dining and an environment to provide that ‘little extra’ that puts it apart from other hotels in the area. It offers 25 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your White Waters Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Waters Country Llangollen
- Hotel White Waters Country
- White Waters Country Hotel Llangollen, Wales