Stayed here last weekend on a groupon deal, so here are the good and bad points
freindly and pleasant staff make you feel very welcome.
rooms clean and comfortable. We had continental breakfast first morning and cooked breakfast the next, both good value for money.
Had evening meal on first night from the menu in the bar which was very good.
second night had a three course meal in restraunt which was also very good.
The bad side is the floors are very creeky and if you are unfortunate to stay beneath the owners appartments take your ear plugs with you constant noise from above.
All in all a pleasant stay but would have been even nicer if we had a good night sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White Waters Hotel is a new hotel situated in delightful surroundings overlooking the River Dee and yet located only one mile from the town centre. The ethos of this new hotel is to offer the highest quality of luxurious accommodation and service with a restaurant dedicated to fine dining and an environment to provide that ‘little extra’ that puts it apart from other hotels in the area. It offers 25 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your White Waters Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Waters Country Llangollen
- Hotel White Waters Country
- White Waters Country Hotel Llangollen, Wales