My wife and I stayed here with a group of friends for a wedding and we were all delighted with the way we were treated.
The views were lovely, staff polite and ready to help with anything at any time of the day or night! The drinks were cheap unlike other establishments which were a bonus and I would defo advise people to come here.
The only thing I would say is have more bacon for the breakfast as I only got one piece! :) other then that spot on! If only every place you go to were as friendly!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White Waters Hotel is a new hotel situated in delightful surroundings overlooking the River Dee and yet located only one mile from the town centre. The ethos of this new hotel is to offer the highest quality of luxurious accommodation and service with a restaurant dedicated to fine dining and an environment to provide that ‘little extra’ that puts it apart from other hotels in the area. It offers 25 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your White Waters Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Waters Country Llangollen
- Hotel White Waters Country
- White Waters Country Hotel Llangollen, Wales