Me & my Fiancé absolutely LOVE White Waters : ) *****
First of all it's in a fantastic location with fab views (looking down at the river/stream) from the outside dining area.
The inside is just as nice with lovely decor, plenty of space (even on busy days) & a homely log fire in the winter.
Ive eaten here on several occasions (at least once a month) & I couldn't fault anything.
The portion sizes are spot on, everything is well priced (I'd say cheap for the quality) & after testing the new menu on Sunday, I think ill be going there more (I'd recommend the sizzlers!!).
The staff are always lovely & welcoming (especially Mark).
I was sad to hear of the death of Alfie : ( ...the new parrot (Ronnie was it?) is just as lovely & chatty : )
I'd highly recommend White Waters to anyone : )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White Waters Hotel is a new hotel situated in delightful surroundings overlooking the River Dee and yet located only one mile from the town centre. The ethos of this new hotel is to offer the highest quality of luxurious accommodation and service with a restaurant dedicated to fine dining and an environment to provide that ‘little extra’ that puts it apart from other hotels in the area. It offers 25 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your White Waters Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Waters Country Llangollen
- Hotel White Waters Country
- White Waters Country Hotel Llangollen, Wales