I have live in beautiful North Wales all of my life so far and I have never taken the breathtaking scenery for granted. This Hotel is situated in such a beautiful place on the edge of the River Dee with fabulous views and has a great outdoor space overlooking the river. The rooms have been designed really well, the 3 VIP rooms all have balconies (only an extra £20 for these rooms – well worth it) and every room has been tastefully decorated. I had the four poster luxury room, quite a bit more expensive than a double, £70 more, but worth it for a special occasion!
A Hotel needs so much more than just a nice view to succeed and this place has gone all out to achieve that. This is a family run hotel, four families to be exact and their enthusiasm for this hotel comes across when speaking to the owners and staff as they are all very friendly; nothing is too much trouble to make your stay as special as possible.
The food is first class and very reasonable for such excellent food, there is nothing worse than eating somewhere and thinking I could have done that ….. well I couldn’t. It was fabulous. I stayed here for two nights – Saturday 21st July and Sunday 22nd July 2007. It was my 40th birthday and I booked all 24 rooms for the Saturday night. 46 of us ate off the table d’hote menu on Saturday night. Fiona Coke the Functions Manager oversaw everything ….. it was like a well oiled machine. Everything was perfect!
I stay at lots of hotels every year with work and for pleasure. If you are coming to North Wales visit this hotel, you won't be disappointed !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White Waters Hotel is a new hotel situated in delightful surroundings overlooking the River Dee and yet located only one mile from the town centre. The ethos of this new hotel is to offer the highest quality of luxurious accommodation and service with a restaurant dedicated to fine dining and an environment to provide that ‘little extra’ that puts it apart from other hotels in the area. It offers 25 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your White Waters Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Waters Country Llangollen
- Hotel White Waters Country
- White Waters Country Hotel Llangollen, Wales