this was our second stay at the White Waters Hotel, my Wife & I stayed Sunday night for dinner, bed & breakfast. From the greeting at reception when we first arrived nothing was too much trouble to make our stay as comfortable as possible. We booked a room with a view over the River Dee & the view was incredible. Both the evening meal & the breakfastl in the restaurant were superb. If you like your real ale, they served an excellent pint of Wainwrights. If you want an excellent value for money hotel this is the place for you, please ignore previous negative comments. We will be returning for another stay very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White Waters Hotel is a new hotel situated in delightful surroundings overlooking the River Dee and yet located only one mile from the town centre. The ethos of this new hotel is to offer the highest quality of luxurious accommodation and service with a restaurant dedicated to fine dining and an environment to provide that ‘little extra’ that puts it apart from other hotels in the area. It offers 25 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your White Waters Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Waters Country Llangollen
- Hotel White Waters Country
- White Waters Country Hotel Llangollen, Wales