Travelled from the North East of England for a family wedding and had a thoroughly enjoyable stay. The staff were courteous and polite at all times and tried their best to accomodate in any way they could, for example setting a breakfast table for our large party on both mornings.The food was both plentiful and tasty and the rooms clean and well furnished...although the mattress was a little soft for my taste.The female parrot, Alfie, provided a great source of amusement, and is definitely something we shall all remember!
Was a little dubious of the hotel after reading some of the reviews however my fears were unfounded. Most definitely value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White Waters Hotel is a new hotel situated in delightful surroundings overlooking the River Dee and yet located only one mile from the town centre. The ethos of this new hotel is to offer the highest quality of luxurious accommodation and service with a restaurant dedicated to fine dining and an environment to provide that ‘little extra’ that puts it apart from other hotels in the area. It offers 25 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your White Waters Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Waters Country Llangollen
- Hotel White Waters Country
- White Waters Country Hotel Llangollen, Wales