“Excellent little cafe”

TJ's Tearooms
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: Welsh
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Newly opened, TJ'S TEA-ROOMS Set within TJ'S DISCOUNT WAREHOUSE & GARDEN CENTRE. If your looking for reasonably priced, good quality,, locally sourced food in a rather suprising setting, then this is the place for you. Once a fish factory this building appears very industrial on the outside but once through the doors it opens up to an ALLADINS CAVE where locals and visitors alike, can shop for bargains, and sample the true taste of Wales
Reviewed 1 October 2014

I loved my visits to TJ's when I was in Trearddur Bay. We came here almost every day and when we was going home they wrapped us up some sandwiches for the long journey home. It's a lovely quaint little cafe, which is a gazebo in a warehouse. The service was great, the food was absolutely gorgeous and the area is astounding. I will be returning next year with great anticipation.

Reviewed 28 September 2014

They have never failed to delight my taste buds. The menu is so extensive and the staff very friendly and warm. Their cottage pie and Sunday dinners are outstanding. Oh yes, their jacket potatoes are scrummy yummy. I've resisted writing a review before as I'd hate to go there and find no room for me! Thanks to all, keep it up.

Reviewed 26 September 2014

Quiet, good food, good service and food freshly cooked. It is a little out of the way and situated in a shopping venue so you can have a browsw at the knick knacks then eat.. The decor is quaint and pleasing. Definitlely worth trying.

1  Thank irenewatson
Reviewed 10 September 2014 via mobile

The food is very nice in here, and the service is first class always with a smile. We call in when ever were at our caravan, i do agree maybe a little pricey at times when your adding or swapping items on your breakfast. But wont stop calling in when in the area as food is lovely.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

what a cracking brew. it was definitely made with care and attention to detail. I asked for 1 sugar and that's what I got, old school fair trade can't be beaten, I'm certainly going back.