“Highly recomended”

and 1 more site!
Parc Yr Odyn
Ranked #1 of 3 Pentraeth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have just stayed 3 nights at Parc Yr Odyn, we stayed in the farm house in the bedroom with shower, the bedroom was very nicely furnished and the bed was very comfortable and larger than double, the bathroom was spacious with plenty of hot water. The breakfast is excellent with , every kind of cereal plus lovely fresh fruit and a freshly cooked full breakfast. Helen our host is very friendly and welcoming we certainly hope to stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed 5 July 2013

Myself and my boyfriend stayed here for four nights from 29th June - 4th July, made all the more special by it being our first holiday together.
The cottage was cosy, clean and beautifully furnished. The location is very peaceful yet only a short drive away from towns such as Beaumaris and Bangor, as well as several beaches. We particularly enjoyed Red Wharf Bay where we also enjoyed a lovely meal at 'The Tavern on The Bay'.
There was plenty of essentials in the cottage just in case we forgot anything, such as shampoo, tea and coffee and various other necessities. The only thing missing was a freezer, however this was no problem for us as we weren't expecting one due to it not being stated on the website.
Overall this was a perfect cottage for us, which made it all the more difficult to leave! Thank you Helen for making this such a special stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I stayed here the night before my wedding and several of our guests stayed here too. Helen, the owner, looked after us all with warmth and generosity. The accommodation was of a very high standard and excellent value. The breakfast was superb, and there were lovely views across flower filled meadows from the conservatory where we ate. I wish we had told more of our wedding guests to stay here and will recommend it to all friends visiting the area in future.

Room Tip: I saw two B&B rooms and one self catering cottage- they were all great.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nonneluned
Reviewed 13 May 2013

I stayed at Parc Yr Odyn on the eve of my wedding to my beautiful wife.

I arrived to check-in at the farmhouse on the 10th May 2013 and was amazed at the beautiful location. I was welcomed by Helen the owner and was shown around their lovely home.

There are two rooms available in the farmhouse, one with shower (the one I stayed in) the other with a bath. Both rooms are on a B and B basis.

The room I stayed in was immaculate, spacious with a lovely sized bathroom and power shower. Everything about the room said home. There was a fridge with a jug of cold milk and plenty of coffee, stored to keep cool, and tea and hot chocolate too.

The views from the bedroom window and elsewhere in the farmhouse were idyllic.

My breakfast the next morning, my wedding day, was delicious and plentiful. The selection was extensive too.

Would I stay here again...YES!!!

If you are looking for an idyllic hideaway with plenty of space and the feel of home, but close enough to the main route through Anglesey, choosing Parc Yr Odyn will not disappoint.

Thank you Helen and Hefin, two very warm and welcoming hosts.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 December 2012

What a wonderful idyllic place to stay. The accommodation is excellent and Helen is an excellent hostess.

The cottages are furnished to a very high standard with very pleasing decor and extremely comfortable. The location is central but extremely quiet, and set in lovely surroundings.

Highly recommended in all aspects.

Room Tip: We have stayed in the Barn and the Dairy, and both are equally nice.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2012

We had the jacuzzi room. It was clean, comfortable and spacious. Breakfast was great! A splendid choice. No real faults here apart from a few of the condiments were out of date and the jacuzzi was on the blink. Overall, highly receommended!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2012

My wife and I have just returned from our second stay at Parc Yr Odyn with our 19 month old baby.
We have now stayed in the Shippon and the Dairy; both cottages were furnished to an excellent standard and are very clean.
The cottages are set in the heart of the working sheep farm and our daughter loved chasing after the chickens and ducks.
The owner Helen is a fabulous host making you feel very welcome, she is especially good with our little toddler. After a days activities we were greeted with delicious homemade cakes each afternoon, which we enjoyed sat outside on our private table and chairs.
Great work Helen and we look forward to seeing you all again soon.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank thebears_333

Been to Parc Yr Odyn? Share your experiences!