The house was in a beautiful setting with lovely gardens and ideally situated to explore Snowdonia. The hospitality was very welcoming and the food delicious! We stayed for three nights and had an evening meal each night. It was a lovely and relaxing place to stay and to be thoroughly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sygun Fawr is located in the heart of North Wales' beautiful Snowdonia National Park, just a short walk away from the picturesque village of Beddgelert.Set within 22 acres of mountainside and gardens, peace and tranquillity are assured at this ultimate mountain retreat offering an idyllic setting for exploring the magnificent natural beauty and the dramatic scenery of North Wales' coasts and mountains.Located in an unrivalled position our style is relaxed, friendly and informal and is the ideal base for walking, mountain biking, relaxing or touring the nearby castles and historical sites. There is something to suit all tastes in this beautiful part of Wales.Nestled into the hillside and built of solid stone, Sygun Fawr has exposed walls, oak beams and inglenooks, which all add to the traditional character, ambience and atmosphere of this unique country house.We offer bed and breakfast with the option of dinner and have a residential licence - our restaurant has featured in the Michelin Guide for 5 consecutive years. We aim to make your visit as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Sygun Fawr has a home from home atmosphere and we are sure that you will enjoy your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Sygun Fawr Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sygun Fawr Country House Hotel Beddgelert
- Sygun Fawr Country House Beddgelert, Snowdonia National Park