“Ideal base for my walk up Snowdon”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
marylhoop...
London, United Kingdom
“Ideal base for my walk up Snowdon”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The caravan is small but has everything you need - and more. I hadn't stayed in a small caravan before, but I was very impressed. The shower was hot and strong and the bed was really comfortable and warm. It's in a lovely quiet setting with woodland behind and looks out over countryside and the river Conwy. On arrival I made a coffee - there is plentiful free coffee and tea provided - and sat at the picnic bench outside to unwind after the journey, and made use of the free wifi. There was wine and chocolates to greet me, too - and complimentary soap and shower gel. Really, I couldn't have asked for more. Sylvia and Frank, the owners, were very helpful when I had queries and responded quickly and kindly. The whole focus of my weekend was a charity night time walk up Snowdon, so I didn't have the opportunity to explore the locality as I would have otherwise done, but there were leaflets with suggestions of walks to do and places to visit. For me, it was just right and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to other single travellers, or a couple. Betws y Coed with it's amenities and petrol station are just a few miles drive away, so although the caravan is in a secluded, quiet area, it's not too far from shops and restaurants.... and extremely good chips at the fish and chip shop in Betws y Coed!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ambassado...
“Great host, quiet location, close to many walks and other activities”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Superb host who accommodated our late arrival in wet conditions, provided us with helpful advice and even made up for the wet weather with a mid week bottle of wine and chocolates. Camper van was clean, well equipped, cosy, yet with plenty of space to store stuff. Location is quiet yet central. Will happily stay again if visiting the area.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing