“Wonderful food!!!”

Ranked #7 of 29 Restaurants in Betws-y-Coed
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Conwy Falls Cafe is a beautiful purpose-built cafe set in 9 1/2 acres of SSSI native forest, with the spectacular back drop of the waterfall running through the River Conwy in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park. Designed in the 30s by Clough Williams-Ellis, the cafe is a classic example of his design, and with its excellent car parking space, provides a perfect stop off at the gateway to Snowdonia.
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Whilst staying in the area for a week, my husband and I (accompanied by our dog) ate here on two occasions. We were pleased to find the restaurant very doggy friendly and the food was excellent. The menu isn't your usual boring fair - the items are creative and absolutely delicious. Service is very friendly too.

We decided it was so good we would visit again and a few days later stopped off for breakfast - again we were not dissappointed, coffee and food were all excellent!!

Loo's and decor a little rough round the edges.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

Another superb freshly prepared breakfast - my second review of this wonderful cafe with great food and a spectacular walk at the rear of the cafe to see the Conwy falls and river. Make sure you spend time visiting these tremendous falls and wildlife. The owner Oli an his wife always make us feel very welcome and that's why my walking and cycling groups love it.

Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

Conwy Falls is my benchmark for a Cafe. It can act as a starting/finishing point for many beautiful walks or a stop of when on a long journey. But the food, drinks and service never disappoint. Pizza night is fun too.
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

The best thing about this cafe is the coffee, which is very good. My wife really liked her tea, too! The food was OK (I had rarebit, with extra blue cheese; my wife's scone was warm, but the jam was nothing special), but the service rather let things down - I'd finished eating before my wife's food had arrived!

3  Thank MatthewVernon
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Who thought a soup and a Plougman's lunch could make such an impression? We ordered two simple meals for lunch and they were fantastic. Helpful and friendly staff and, if you have kids, there is a toy box to keep them busy, and more grown-up board games if you want to take a longer break. Definitely worth a visit.