We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights over the August
Bank holiday weekend. The cost was £290 for 2 nights.
We were given outside accommodation room 42. I can
Only describe next door to room 42 as a boiler room.
The noise kept us awake both nights. It was awful and we
We're left exhausted. The room was clean on arrival it smelt a
Little musty. The breakfast was wonderful with plenty of choice
And freshly cooked. The staff were friendly and helpful. If you do ever
Stay at this hotel, please do not stay in room 42. We were left exhausted
From no sleep and very disheartened. I would have expected a little more
Luxury feel to our room for the money we paid, as everything was very basic. Would I stay
At this hotel again. No I would not, we left very disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The WATERLOO HOTEL and STATIONS leisure complex is the ideal base for discovering the endless array of what beautiful North Wales and its coast has to offer..... mountain biking on the famous Marin trail, summiting the heights of mount Snowdon, sitting still and taking in the breath-taking scenery, adventure days caving or cannyoning, building sandcastles on one of the many golden beaches or leisurely strolls around lakes and woodland....there is something for everyone... and at the WATERLOO HOTEL our aim is to help you bring your holiday to life.............. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Waterloo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Betws y Coed
- Betws-y-Coed Best Western
- Waterloo Hotel Betws-y-Coed, Wales