We stayed at this hotel over the weekend of 25th-26th January on a Groupon two night deal as we wanted somewhere with a pool.
We were put in a room in an annex type building behind the main hotel. The room was nice and clean, quiet and comfortable.
Each morning we used the pool for a swim before breakfast. The pool and facilities again were were really clean and located right at the side of the hotel.
Breakfast was buffet style with plenty of both hot and cold options.
All in all a very nice hotel, all the staff were very pleasant and in a good location for exploring the Snowdonia area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The WATERLOO HOTEL and STATIONS leisure complex is the ideal base for discovering the endless array of what beautiful North Wales and its coast has to offer..... mountain biking on the famous Marin trail, summiting the heights of mount Snowdon, sitting still and taking in the breath-taking scenery, adventure days caving or cannyoning, building sandcastles on one of the many golden beaches or leisurely strolls around lakes and woodland....there is something for everyone... and at the WATERLOO HOTEL our aim is to help you bring your holiday to life.............. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Waterloo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Betws y Coed
- Betws-y-Coed Best Western
- Waterloo Hotel Betws-y-Coed, Wales