I stayed in this hotel with my wife and nine year old daughter in November/December 2013. It was our second visit to the hotel, and we were certainly not disappointed. We stayed in a lodge which had a comfortable double sofa bed for my daughter as well as a huge double for me and my wife. The lodge was well-furnished and comfortable, and we felt at home. We made use of the leisure facilities, which were well-maintained and inviting. The hotel restaurant was wonderful, and catered to all our tastes. The hotel is really well-located, just on the edge of the beautiful little town of Betws-y-Coed. We have recommended it to friends and family and will certainly be going back ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The WATERLOO HOTEL and STATIONS leisure complex is the ideal base for discovering the endless array of what beautiful North Wales and its coast has to offer..... mountain biking on the famous Marin trail, summiting the heights of mount Snowdon, sitting still and taking in the breath-taking scenery, adventure days caving or cannyoning, building sandcastles on one of the many golden beaches or leisurely strolls around lakes and woodland....there is something for everyone... and at the WATERLOO HOTEL our aim is to help you bring your holiday to life.............. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Waterloo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Betws y Coed
- Betws-y-Coed Best Western
- Waterloo Hotel Betws-y-Coed, Wales