Stayed for one night after Doing 3 peak challenge. Check in was flawless quick and polite what you need after 36 hours on the move. the room was in a block at the rear very clean and comfortable. The leisure facility was spot on for the tired body. Restaurant food was ok service a bit poor There were a large number of groups eating so this may have had an effect on the service. Breakfast spot on. Would stay again and recommend .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The WATERLOO HOTEL and STATIONS leisure complex is the ideal base for discovering the endless array of what beautiful North Wales and its coast has to offer..... mountain biking on the famous Marin trail, summiting the heights of mount Snowdon, sitting still and taking in the breath-taking scenery, adventure days caving or cannyoning, building sandcastles on one of the many golden beaches or leisurely strolls around lakes and woodland....there is something for everyone... and at the WATERLOO HOTEL our aim is to help you bring your holiday to life.............. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Waterloo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Betws y Coed
- Betws-y-Coed Best Western
- Waterloo Hotel Betws-y-Coed, Wales