“Amazing place to stay”

Talking Point Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Betws-y-Coed
Talking Point Guest House
Ranked #31 of 46 Betws-y-Coed B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I'm never keen on the idea of b&b's as I always feel like I'm in someone's house! This place isn't like that at all and feels much more like a hotel then a b&b. I cannot recommend this place highly enough. The room's are really nice and the breakfast is amazing. I am a big fan of breakfast and this one is easily the best I've ever had! I am already planning my next trip back here, a lovely host, really nice, clean room and the best breakfast in the world! If Carling made b&b's......

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CDP26

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Myself and two friends had a fantastic weekend in Snowdonia,we climbed Snowdon and at short notice, Mr Jones the host of Talking Point took us in , as our original hotel had double booked us, we originaly were going to share a room, but Mr Jones let us have a room each with on suite, at very good prices, The guest house was imaculate in every way and breakfast was one of the best you will get anywhere, nothing was two much trouble. thank you Dil, hope to stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank SueSun2013
Reviewed 23 August 2013

My partner and I visited Talking point several years ago now but we still remember our stay fondly.
The cleanliness of the entire place is exceptional. The room was spacious and very comfortable with everything you need for an enjoyable stay.
The host was excellent - friendly but not "in your face".
We feel you couldn't better the breakfast. The dining room is cosy and there are small extra touches such as rose petals on the table and a good array of mini jam/marmalades.
The quality of the food was great.
You get the impression that nothing is too much for the host and he clearly wants your stay to be memorable and enjoyable.
We will certainly be returning when next in Betws and next time we will try an evening meal at the B and B.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank breezeypeezey1
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We were lucky to get the last room available on the bank holiday Aug 12 turning up late on the Saturday evening on the motorbike. Although the bike was parked on the street we were offered the use of an airing cupboard that could dry and air out bike clothes and shown a really impressive room which included a jacuzzi bath en suite. The rate was very reasonable too. In the morning we were treated to a great breakfast with some of the best tasting bacon we've ever had. We then found out by coincidence the place was owned by the person who previously ran Dil's Diner - if you are a biker you know who I am talking about :-)

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple