My husband has been poorly and we decided to try the above hotel for a 3 night break (especially for me as his carer). What a delight. Guy, the lovely gentleman who greeted us helped us up to our room and our little dog was pleased also!!! The staff are most curteous and helpful and always greeted us with a smile. I am on a special diet, and the chefs were most helpful in providing alternatives for me . It has been theraputic for us both and being looked after in such a lovely way made our stay most relaxing. The owners, Martin and Odette couldn't have been more helpful so we say a very big THANK YOU to each and everyone of you and we most certainly will come again and recommend you to our friends. We will bring our friends for a lunch time meal also, so you haven't seen the last of us!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is set in a much admired and envied position down a long private driveway on the banks of the River Conwy at the edge of Betws-y-Coed in Snowdonia. We have 16 acres of our own beautiful gardens and we are surrounded by uninterrupted and breathtaking views of the Conwy Valley with its wooded slopes forming the perfect atmosphere in which to relax in peaceful tranquillity. Privately owned, the traditional values of hospitality hold strong with the emphasis on courtesy and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craig-y-Dderwen Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel Betws-y-Coed, Wales