This is our third visit this year and perfect weather helped to set off the stunning location of this hotel. As usual the staff, service and food were all excellent and our ground floor room was perfect for us as we both have mobility problems. Congratulations to Martin, Helen, Jill and the rest of the team for making our stay enjoyable and relaxing. Anyone wanting a quiet hotel in beautiful scenery with excellent food,, both breakfasts and dinners, and friendly helpful staff who always seem to go that extra mile for the guests need look no further. Just a couple of points - the home made Welsh bread is delicious and the hotel is in an ideal location for visiting several narrow gauge steam railways as well as walking. Keep up the good work - we'll back again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is set in a much admired and envied position down a long private driveway on the banks of the River Conwy at the edge of Betws-y-Coed in Snowdonia. We have 16 acres of our own beautiful gardens and we are surrounded by uninterrupted and breathtaking views of the Conwy Valley with its wooded slopes forming the perfect atmosphere in which to relax in peaceful tranquillity. Privately owned, the traditional values of hospitality hold strong with the emphasis on courtesy and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craig-y-Dderwen Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel Betws-y-Coed, Wales