We would like to thank the manager and all staff at Craig-y-Dderwen hotel for making our wedding such a special day. From the moment we first visited the hotel to the day itself, each time we contacted the hotel or visited we had excellent service, the manager going above and beyond in helping us organise our special day, and staff more than happy to help. My family also had the highest praise for the hotel during their stay the night before and after the wedding as well as the day itself. The river view rooms have beautiful views and are well worth the extra. The rooms with balconies enabled us to have quiet, peaceful time the evening before the wedding sitting out on the balcony, where staff were happy to bring dinner and drinks up to the room. The views up the valley, the trees, the sound of the river, it was just perfect. Breakfast the next morning was delicious, just what we needed to get through the morning, with views of the river from the beautiful conservatory room. Our wedding day itself was fantastic. We couldn't have wished for a more romantic setting for our ceremony, with the view of the river next to us as we said our vows. The conservatory room itself is tastefully decorated, light and of course with beautiful views. The grounds outside the hotel were perfect for the photos. Staff were helpful, kind, reassuring and went above and beyond to make sure everyone was happy. After the ceremony we had our wedding breakfast in the same room, where staff had ensured the tables looked lovely and our guests commented their meals were delicious. We could not have been happier with the beautiful setting, the hotel itself, the excellent service and our stay in the hotel. We highly recommend this hotel for any sort of stay - staying with family, or as a romantic getaway, and especially for a most beautiful wedding venue you could wish for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is set in a much admired and envied position down a long private driveway on the banks of the River Conwy at the edge of Betws-y-Coed in Snowdonia. We have 16 acres of our own beautiful gardens and we are surrounded by uninterrupted and breathtaking views of the Conwy Valley with its wooded slopes forming the perfect atmosphere in which to relax in peaceful tranquillity. Privately owned, the traditional values of hospitality hold strong with the emphasis on courtesy and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craig-y-Dderwen Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel Betws-y-Coed, Wales