My husband and I fell in love with this hotel. The location,the food,the helpful staff the room,everything about it was just perfect. We stayed here for four nights and nothing was to much trouble for anyone. We ate at the hotel everynight and had a different meal everynight. Every dish was beautiful and very tasty indeed. The restaurant has such a pretty view of the river and never got tired of looking at it. We have booked to come back for a week in June and we can't wait. One of the best hotels we have stayed in...ever.thankyou to everyone who looked after us.x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is set in a much admired and envied position down a long private driveway on the banks of the River Conwy at the edge of Betws-y-Coed in Snowdonia. We have 16 acres of our own beautiful gardens and we are surrounded by uninterrupted and breathtaking views of the Conwy Valley with its wooded slopes forming the perfect atmosphere in which to relax in peaceful tranquillity. Privately owned, the traditional values of hospitality hold strong with the emphasis on courtesy and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craig-y-Dderwen Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel Betws-y-Coed, Wales