I was looking for somewhere special to stay for the weekend as I was invited to my nephews wedding (which was taking place on a campsite). This hotel surpassed expectations and reviews really can't do it justice. The staff were exception in their willingness to make the stay there pleasant. The décor was a unique, well imagined, mix of traditional and modern. I had a basic room, as did my daughters, all three rooms were very different (one had a four poster bed), of good size with beautiful en suites - mine had a bath and separate shower. We ate in the Bistro - very good service and food. The main dining room where breakfast is served has exceptional views of the river. Full Welsh breakfast is cooked to order and sourced locally - a feast to start the day. All staff from room service through food and beverage to reception had smiles and a willingness to help
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is set in a much admired and envied position down a long private driveway on the banks of the River Conwy at the edge of Betws-y-Coed in Snowdonia. We have 16 acres of our own beautiful gardens and we are surrounded by uninterrupted and breathtaking views of the Conwy Valley with its wooded slopes forming the perfect atmosphere in which to relax in peaceful tranquillity. Privately owned, the traditional values of hospitality hold strong with the emphasis on courtesy and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craig-y-Dderwen Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel Betws-y-Coed, Wales