my husband and i stayed here for our 3 night break over the bonfire period and just could not believe our eyes when we saw Sir Rodger Moore with his lovely wife arrive. It turned out that it was Sir Rodger's own personal choice to stay here as he was so impressed with the Hotels idealistic location and it would be a perfect place to wind down before he carried on with his 'tour' the following day.
We have stayed here on a number of occasions to wind down ourselves and just enjoy the best food in the village and the Welsh countryside which is just breathtaking. We always have the best nights sleep as the beds and the rooms themselves are just so lovely and comfortable and with the flowing river as its neighbour, its like a small piece of heaven ..waiting to be discovered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is set in a much admired and envied position down a long private driveway on the banks of the River Conwy at the edge of Betws-y-Coed in Snowdonia. We have 16 acres of our own beautiful gardens and we are surrounded by uninterrupted and breathtaking views of the Conwy Valley with its wooded slopes forming the perfect atmosphere in which to relax in peaceful tranquillity. Privately owned, the traditional values of hospitality hold strong with the emphasis on courtesy and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craig-y-Dderwen Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel Betws-y-Coed, Wales