If you're looking for a great hotel in northern wales, this is it. I will admit, it's a bit pricy....and the beds could be a bit more comfortable (the reason for the one star deduction)... but the staff was so friendly and accomodating. They whipped up scrambled eggs and toast for my toddler at 4 in the afternoon when their kitchen was usually closed.... The food was the best I've ever had at a hotel. Wonderful breakfast and the dinner is to die for if you don't mind spending a bit extra. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone..... unless you're on a tight budget... We usually don't spend very much on hotels, but this really is worth it. the views from breakfast alone are worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is set in a much admired and envied position down a long private driveway on the banks of the River Conwy at the edge of Betws-y-Coed in Snowdonia. We have 16 acres of our own beautiful gardens and we are surrounded by uninterrupted and breathtaking views of the Conwy Valley with its wooded slopes forming the perfect atmosphere in which to relax in peaceful tranquillity. Privately owned, the traditional values of hospitality hold strong with the emphasis on courtesy and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craig-y-Dderwen Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel Betws-y-Coed, Wales