We went for a meal on a busy bank holiday Saturday evening and although we had booked we were told they could not guarantee a window table. When we arrived it was quite clear that Andrew front of house was having a busy evening however he remained calm, attentive and very pleasant and guess what he even remembered my phone call the night before and before seating us thanked us for our patience and escorted us to a table for two beside the window overlooking the window. Hannah our waitress was very friendly and helpful making recommendations from the menu. The food was very good so all in all we had a great evening and would not hesitate to recommend and will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is set in a much admired and envied position down a long private driveway on the banks of the River Conwy at the edge of Betws-y-Coed in Snowdonia. We have 16 acres of our own beautiful gardens and we are surrounded by uninterrupted and breathtaking views of the Conwy Valley with its wooded slopes forming the perfect atmosphere in which to relax in peaceful tranquillity. Privately owned, the traditional values of hospitality hold strong with the emphasis on courtesy and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craig-y-Dderwen Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel Betws-y-Coed, Wales