We popped in for lunch as a group of four last Monday.
We arrived at 13.30 and there was no-one else in the bar or restaurant. We were made to feel welcome, offered drinks and then served a lovely sandwich / wrap lunch of the menu, on a table overlooking the river.
A lovely place 200m off the road, turn left immediately after the bridge as you enter Betws-y-coed.
Would love to go back and stay sometine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is set in a much admired and envied position down a long private driveway on the banks of the River Conwy at the edge of Betws-y-Coed in Snowdonia. We have 16 acres of our own beautiful gardens and we are surrounded by uninterrupted and breathtaking views of the Conwy Valley with its wooded slopes forming the perfect atmosphere in which to relax in peaceful tranquillity. Privately owned, the traditional values of hospitality hold strong with the emphasis on courtesy and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craig-y-Dderwen Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Craig-y-Dderwen Riverside Hotel Betws-y-Coed, Wales