“Very friendly B&B”

Ranked #6 of 47 Betws-y-Coed B&B and Inns
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Very friendly B&B”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stayed here for one night before tackling Snowdon and was very happy with my stay.
I didn't arrive till very late (11.30ish), but this wasn't a problem for Ben and Sarah, who stayed up to welcome me (there was even another guest arriving later). Room was comfortable, although basic (but for the price paid, it was better than I expected) and I had the separate bathroom, which while a floor below, was private to my room and had everything I needed - there was also a separate sink in my room.
Breakfast in the morning was superb - fantastic local sausages and bacon in the fry up, and Sarah and Ben couldn't have been more helpful. Small car park around the back, makes it easy to park.
I've stayed in one of the hotels in Betws-y-Coed before and this far out did them in every way.
Will definitely be staying here on my next visit to Snowdon.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Marly,France
Reviewed 28 July 2014

A young couple- Ben and Sarah- are making a fine start to a career in B&B. They were attentive to our needs without being overly so. The rooms (we had two for 3 persons) were well presented and were better than expected. Breakfast was excellent with a very good choice.Free car parking in a place like Betws-y is a significant bonus,- - - - but the main feature of our stay was the impression Ben & Sarah are making in running a B&B by putting their guests needs at the heart of their business.

Room Tip: en-suite is obviously more convenient but both of our rooms presented no problems
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We had a great stay with Ben and Sarah, we were made welcome from the very start of our stay. The room was lovely and clean and the food was excellent too. The B&B is situated in a great location, we could not have asked for more. We can't wait to stay again, see you soon Ben and Sarah

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Great location, only minutes away from everything the charming village has to offer. I was made welcome from the start. Ben led me to a garage at the rear of the house, where I was able to leave my bicycle throughout my stay. I was then shown to a nice room which was nicely presented and was clean a comfortable. The small shower room, that wasn't shared. was on the floor below and did what it needed to do. The shower was efficient with plenty of hot water.
Breakfast was lovely. There was a selection of cereals, fruit juices and fresh fruit etc, The cooked breakfast was excellent with quality ingredients.
Ben an Sarah are friendly, helpful hosts who aim to please their guests.
I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: There may be some traffic noise from the road at the front.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Leicester
Reviewed 22 July 2014

A great B&B in a stunning location. Owners are both excellent hosts and very accommodating with special dietary needs. They also have great local knowledge and are full of suggestions for attractions to visit. Can't wait for my next stay.

• Stayed July 2014
San Gwann, Malta
Reviewed 21 July 2014

It was great staying at BRYN Llewelyn Guest house. Sarah and Ben are very welcoming. The house is lovely and very comfy. We had a great time, would definitely recommend. Betws-y-Coed is lovely village.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Newcastle Under Lyme
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Very friendly proprietors, great location for shops, pubs, restaurants and walks. Breakfast excellent, a warm and friendly welcome, Down side, Shower room a little small and not over keen on sink being in the bedroom otherwise great value for your money

• Stayed July 2014