“Very welcoming and friendly guest house.”

and 1 more site!
Bryn Llewelyn Guest House
Ranked #8 of 46 Betws-y-Coed B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Sarah and Ben are very friendly and welcoming. The room and bathroom were very clean and my husband and I had a very comfortable stay. There is a good choice for breakfast which tastes great and the use of local produce is also a positive for us. The guest house is in a great spot for walking into Betws-y-Coed as it is really right in the centre and the fact that there is a parking spot at the back of the building and off the road is another bonus. Nothing was too much trouble for Sarah and little touches like putting wine glasses in the room and providing a milk cooler without being asked made a difference. The cost was reasonable for the time of year and the service provided. We would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: There are two rooms that have an external but private bathroom. Rooms 1 & 4 have this facility...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helen B

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Stopped here for a night when biking and climbing in Wales. Ben was friendly and helpful, but not overbearing. The room was nice and clean, good value for Betwsy-Coed. There is a small car park for guests, and we were offered use of the garage for our motorcycles. Breakfast was very good, exactly what you would expect from a British B&B. Overall very happy with our stay and would stop here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Although a small B&B, it is big on cleanliness, location, service and helpful advice. Sarah is a very warm and welcoming hostess. She serves an extensive, brilliant English breakfast with local produce. Very useful advice was at hand for Snowden walks and excursions around the immediate area. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stayed here for one night before tackling Snowdon and was very happy with my stay.
I didn't arrive till very late (11.30ish), but this wasn't a problem for Ben and Sarah, who stayed up to welcome me (there was even another guest arriving later). Room was comfortable, although basic (but for the price paid, it was better than I expected) and I had the separate bathroom, which while a floor below, was private to my room and had everything I needed - there was also a separate sink in my room.
Breakfast in the morning was superb - fantastic local sausages and bacon in the fry up, and Sarah and Ben couldn't have been more helpful. Small car park around the back, makes it easy to park.
I've stayed in one of the hotels in Betws-y-Coed before and this far out did them in every way.
Will definitely be staying here on my next visit to Snowdon.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2014

A young couple- Ben and Sarah- are making a fine start to a career in B&B. They were attentive to our needs without being overly so. The rooms (we had two for 3 persons) were well presented and were better than expected. Breakfast was excellent with a very good choice.Free car parking in a place like Betws-y is a significant bonus,- - - - but the main feature of our stay was the impression Ben & Sarah are making in running a B&B by putting their guests needs at the heart of their business.

Room Tip: en-suite is obviously more convenient but both of our rooms presented no problems
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We had a great stay with Ben and Sarah, we were made welcome from the very start of our stay. The room was lovely and clean and the food was excellent too. The B&B is situated in a great location, we could not have asked for more. We can't wait to stay again, see you soon Ben and Sarah

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Great location, only minutes away from everything the charming village has to offer. I was made welcome from the start. Ben led me to a garage at the rear of the house, where I was able to leave my bicycle throughout my stay. I was then shown to a nice room which was nicely presented and was clean a comfortable. The small shower room, that wasn't shared. was on the floor below and did what it needed to do. The shower was efficient with plenty of hot water.
Breakfast was lovely. There was a selection of cereals, fruit juices and fresh fruit etc, The cooked breakfast was excellent with quality ingredients.
Ben an Sarah are friendly, helpful hosts who aim to please their guests.
I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: There may be some traffic noise from the road at the front.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo