We arrived for the Easter weekend ready for a good rest.
We booked the mountain sunset suite for a real treat and we were not dissapointed. we sat and had coffee and biscuits in the the comfy chairs at the window and just let the views of snowdonia and its forever changing skies sink in.
Then we were off into bestwy to the pub for good old fish & chips and a wander round, if you walk up towards the camping shop and turn right go over the bridge and bear to the left there is a lovely wooland walk with a pathway that runs beside the river, the fresh air is so invigorating.
We took a trip along the Llanberis pass the veiws are outstanding! We also went to beddgelert to see Gelerts grave a truly heart touching myth, its a nice walk up and its well displayed. a delicious ice cream on the way back in the infamous Glaslyn ice cream shop is truly recommended.
Easter sunday lesley & mike made me eggs benedict for breakfast and hubby had a full welsh breakfast that set us up for the day! another full day out and about then to the Bistro for dinner which was excellent we really enjoyed the food and we had the table at the back by the waterfall very romantic :) <3 . All in all TYNEY FRON is the nicest most welcoming place we have stayed its clean its friendly the rooms are serviced everyday the bath is big enough for two! the bed is so comfortable its hard to get up in the mornings... Top Spot i recommended it to some friends when i got home they went the next week and loved it too... Thanks very much Lesley& Mike ............. Kate & Nigel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tyn-Y-Fron Luxury 5* GOLD AWARD QUALITY WELSH B&B . Ideal for that Romantic get away or family stay. With breath taking views of The Conwy Valley, Gwydyr Forest and Snowdonia, Here you can expect personal service and exacting standards, yet with excellent GREEN credentials . We aim to ensure our guests get from their holiday exactly what they want, so our vast local knowledge will help you plan an activity charged day or breath taking sight seeing. We can if you wish advise and make dinner reservations at our quality local restaurants. We provide 5 individually designed and really comfortable bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms . Why not treat yourself to the Valley View suite where you can completely relax with breakfast served in your room while taking in the stunning views. Quality local produce is used in our varied breakfasts and we are happy to cater for special diets. We are only a short 7 min walk from the village of Betws Y Coed and central for all sight seeing in and around North Wales. WIFI is free, as is our private car park. Come and try real Welsh hospitality, we are confident you will want to come back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tyn-y-Fron Luxury B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Bed And Breakfast
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Tyn-y-Fron Luxury B&B Betws-y-Coed, Wales