Booked in to Tyn-Y-Fron for two nights. Everything was excellent. Will return and certainly recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tyn-Y-Fron 5* B&B is situated at the edge of Betws Y Coed and central for all sight seeing in and around Snowdonia. The house is situated in gardens of nearly an acre with views of The Conwy Valley, Gwydyr Forest and Snowdonia. We pride ourselves on offering a friendly and personal service to exacting standards. All our rooms are en-suite and are individually designed with all the home comforts. For a special treat book the Valley View Suite where you can completely relax with breakfast served in your room while taking in the stunning views. Quality local produce is used in our varied breakfasts and we are happy to cater for special diets. We are only a short 7 min walk from the village centre. WiFi is free, as is our private car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Tyn-y-Fron B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Bed And Breakfast
- Tyn-y-Fron B&B Betws-y-Coed, Wales