The most outstanding feature of this delightful B&B is the 'Croeso' ie the welcome from the hosts. You feel like you are visiting friends. The rooms, the food and the location are all first class but the 'Welcome' is unique from the moment you walk in the porch you feel at home. There is great attention to detail. Nothing is too much trouble from assistance with your luggage to help with planning your day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tyn-Y-Fron Luxury 5* GOLD AWARD QUALITY WELSH B&B . Ideal for that Romantic get away or family stay. With breath taking views of The Conwy Valley, Gwydyr Forest and Snowdonia, Here you can expect personal service and exacting standards, yet with excellent GREEN credentials . We aim to ensure our guests get from their holiday exactly what they want, so our vast local knowledge will help you plan an activity charged day or breath taking sight seeing. We can if you wish advise and make dinner reservations at our quality local restaurants. We provide 5 individually designed and really comfortable bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms . Why not treat yourself to the Valley View suite where you can completely relax with breakfast served in your room while taking in the stunning views. Quality local produce is used in our varied breakfasts and we are happy to cater for special diets. We are only a short 7 min walk from the village of Betws Y Coed and central for all sight seeing in and around North Wales. WIFI is free, as is our private car park. Come and try real Welsh hospitality, we are confident you will want to come back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Tyn-y-Fron Luxury B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Bed And Breakfast
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Tyn-y-Fron Luxury B&B Betws-y-Coed, Wales