Stayed in their mountain suite which was a large comfortable room with a very large comfortable bed plus an electric blanket. The room contained 2 recliners as well which was a nice touch. TV coffee and water all provided. The bathroom was large with a bath and a shower. Plenty of hot water. Free wi fi but it was a bit intermitment but this is rural is north wales so to be expected. A very good breakfast was provided between 8.15- 900. Takeway breakfast supplied if you wanted to be off early. Owners were helpful and welcoming and provided good info re local area. Parking was provided and you can walk into town via a farmers field. One thing I would improve is lighting from car park to back door. The path is quite steep and has steps and in the dark is quite hairy! However a very good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tyn-Y-Fron 5* B&B is situated at the edge of Betws Y Coed and central for all sight seeing in and around Snowdonia. The house is situated in gardens of nearly an acre with views of The Conwy Valley, Gwydyr Forest and Snowdonia. We pride ourselves on offering a friendly and personal service to exacting standards. All our rooms are en-suite and are individually designed with all the home comforts. For a special treat book the Valley View Suite where you can completely relax with breakfast served in your room while taking in the stunning views. Quality local produce is used in our varied breakfasts and we are happy to cater for special diets. We are only a short 7 min walk from the village centre. WiFi is free, as is our private car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Tyn-y-Fron B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Bed And Breakfast
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Tyn-y-Fron B&B Betws-y-Coed, Wales