Me and my partner wanted somewhere to go in the UK for a few days on my motorbike and having heard some great things about Betws-Y-Coed and the surrounding areas we decided to stay here. Once the area was chosen we quickly picked Tyn-Y-Fron as the B&B to stay in after reading some of the great reviews on Trip Advisor. We booked to stay for 2 nights. We were greeted by Lesley upon arrival and shown to our room. Impressed would be an understatement. We had booked the Valley View suite as it looked lovely in the pictures but they really don't do the view any justice. The room has a huge landscape window with stunning views of the surrounding area. It really does make you smile when you wake up to that every morning. The room itself is spacious with a huge bed and lovely en-suite. 2 leather reclining chairs are also placed by the window which are great for relaxing in and enjoying the view following a busy day.
In the morning breakfast was served in our room at our own private table. Lesley brought it to our room at the exact time we had asked for and what a breakfast it was. We even had warm Welsh cakes. After we had eaten breakfast Lesley sat with us and gave us loads of helpful tips on the best areas to visit including which restaurants served the top food in Betws-y-Coed.
The B&B is roughly a 10 min walk to the heart of the village crossing a field and over a bridge.
I can't recommend Tyn-y-fron highly enough and we will definitely be booking to stay again in the future
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tyn-Y-Fron 5* B&B is situated at the edge of Betws Y Coed and central for all sight seeing in and around Snowdonia. The house is situated in gardens of nearly an acre with views of The Conwy Valley, Gwydyr Forest and Snowdonia. We pride ourselves on offering a friendly and personal service to exacting standards. All our rooms are en-suite and are individually designed with all the home comforts. For a special treat book the Valley View Suite where you can completely relax with breakfast served in your room while taking in the stunning views. Quality local produce is used in our varied breakfasts and we are happy to cater for special diets. We are only a short 7 min walk from the village centre. WiFi is free, as is our private car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Tyn-y-Fron B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Bed And Breakfast
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Tyn-y-Fron B&B Betws-y-Coed, Wales