Lesley has created a wonderful haven in this blissful location. Never have we felt more welcome in a b & b- or more looked after. We stayed in the mountain sunset room which lived up to its name - the view was stunning. The room itself was luxurious and no detail was overlooked - even down to chocolates! The walk to the village was so relaxing and the village itself was unique- rather tyroleon in its feel. We ate at the stables pub both nights- typical pub fayre but large portions and great atmosphere. We cannot recommend this b&b high enough, the warm friendly atmosphere is down to the decor and attention to detail but mostly to lesleys desire to make sure every guest has a wonderful stay. Her knowledge of the area is invaluable and she gave us a map where she talked us through the most interesting places to visit during our short stay. She really does `go the extra mile` for her guests. Thank you lesley - we shall be back!
P.S.Great breakfast - lovely thick bacon and the sausages were properly cooked - delicious - set us up for the day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tyn-Y-Fron Luxury 5* GOLD AWARD QUALITY WELSH B&B . Ideal for that Romantic get away or family stay. With breath taking views of The Conwy Valley, Gwydyr Forest and Snowdonia, Here you can expect personal service and exacting standards, yet with excellent GREEN credentials . We aim to ensure our guests get from their holiday exactly what they want, so our vast local knowledge will help you plan an activity charged day or breath taking sight seeing. We can if you wish advise and make dinner reservations at our quality local restaurants. We provide 5 individually designed and really comfortable bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms . Why not treat yourself to the Valley View suite where you can completely relax with breakfast served in your room while taking in the stunning views. Quality local produce is used in our varied breakfasts and we are happy to cater for special diets. We are only a short 7 min walk from the village of Betws Y Coed and central for all sight seeing in and around North Wales. WIFI is free, as is our private car park. Come and try real Welsh hospitality, we are confident you will want to come back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Tyn-y-Fron Luxury B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Bed And Breakfast
- Tyn-y-Fron Quality Hotel Betws-y-Coed
- Tyn-y-Fron Luxury B&B Betws-y-Coed, Wales