“Excellent!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 3 August 2012

I have to say that I am a member and am trying to use all the things that they offer. The staff are very friendly, they are young and obviously love their job. My son was 3 and a half years old when we started going there - there were wet suit and all needed equipment for his age and size. He loves going there, me too. I can warmly recommend. You can hire everything, but shoes, so have it in mind.

Visited August 2012

Solihull, United Kingdom
“An amazing day out”
Reviewed 21 May 2012

We booked for our scout group to do two half days with the surf-lines team sea kayaking and coastering during the summer of 2011., the scouts are still talking about it nearly a year on, The staff and venues were brilliant and when we come back to area will definitely look to hook up again with team. 2nd Monkspath Scout Group - go for it!

Visited August 2011
norwich
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lovely food”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Great food and good value for money. Staff friendly and efficient.

Visited April 2012
Leicester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Brilliant day, great people”
Reviewed 9 June 2011

My boyfriend and I spent a day with them on the Llanberis Adventure which was a morning of kayaking/canoeing then an afternoon of rock climbing. We were ever so lucky because we were the only ones booked in for that course that day. You can do the activities individually but we saw a group of kayakers and there were quite a lot of them in just one group and I am guessing that could be the same throughout the rest of the activities so I would recommend going on a quiet day or doing the days adventure like us.

We had a really brilliant day and the staff there were great. Our instructor for the morning was a guy named Phill who had only been on the job for 3 days but we would never have guessed. He was lively, enthusiastic and helpful. We stopped for lunch and then set off with an instructor called Mary who was also really brilliant. She set us up on the rock by sorting our the ropes but taught us how to knot them onto ourselves, how to handle the rope as one of us climbed - overall, we did most of the work which was great! She really taught us a lot, along with being chatty, happy and funny - teaching us a couple of Welsh words (microwave = 'popty ping)

Overall, we had a really fantastic day and I would certainly go back!

Visited June 2011
1 Thank amysplat
Surf-Lines, Manager at Surf-Lines, responded to this review, 6 August 2011
Thanks for writing our first review and we're glad you had an amazing time! We'd be thrilled to have you back!

All the best,