“Kayaking”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Kayaking”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Friendly & informative staff. Helped us on our maiden voyage kayaking on Llyn Padarn and a few months later helped us purchase our first Kayaks.

Great bunch of guys, passionate about what they do and willing to share their experience and knowledge openly with people at all levels of kayaking, canoeing, body surfing ..... Thanks,

Visited October 2013

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Very helpful and friendly”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Albeit that we bought our Ocean Kayak two years ago from Surf Lines, they still remain one of the friendliest outdoor centres we know. Nothing is too much trouble when we visited them again in August this year. They always seem busy with group lessons out on the lake and would certainly recommend them.

Visited August 2014
Coventry
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Amazing afternoon out”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We booked onto the 2hr Kayaking on the lake experience. We were kitted out and given two hours of tuition on the lake under Snowdon. Oli was our guide and he made it fun, setting us challenges such as racing to get the floating ducks spread around the lagoon, and swapping from one boat into another - all designed to improve our balance and confidence in the boats.
There were clean changing rooms, lockers and showers.
All of us had an amazing time and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for fun on the water.
Just wish I had taken a waterproof camera :)

Visited August 2013
1 Thank M P
Caernarfon, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Excellent set-up”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I have recently purchased a kayak from here.... The staff were very helpful & knowledgeable. Phil went out of his way to make sure I had all the information I needed and made my experience a pleasure.

Visited August 2013
6 Thank g-gwna
Bangor, Gwynedd, UK
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 3 August 2012

I have to say that I am a member and am trying to use all the things that they offer. The staff are very friendly, they are young and obviously love their job. My son was 3 and a half years old when we started going there - there were wet suit and all needed equipment for his age and size. He loves going there, me too. I can warmly recommend. You can hire everything, but shoes, so have it in mind.

Visited August 2012