This is the first time I have written a review on this site & felt the experience was well worth writing about. We are just back from a 2 night stay at this hotel on their new All Inclusive package. We arrived after a snowy journey to be greeted by a very friendly receptionist who explained how the All Inclusive worked. We had a lovely room, nice & warm which was much needed. The food was great, the staff were the friendliest we have come across in a hotel for many a year & the location at the foot of Snowdon is perfect. We will definately be returning in the near future & would recommend this hotel to anyone, and it doesnt cost the earth. Keep up the good work guys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia is nestled at the foot of the spectacular Llanberis Pass under the shadow of Snowdon itself on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park. It is set within 30 acres of gardens and woodland, cradled between Llyn Padarn and Llyn Peris. This is an ideal location in the heartland of North Wales for a breathtaking and memorable stay. Rooms are spacious with all modern amenities. The Hotel offers three restaurants, bar, residents lounge, five meeting/conference rooms and ample car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Royal Victoria Hotel
- Legacy Royal Victoria Llanberis
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia Llanberis, Snowdonia National Park