Lovely location, impressive building with views over Llanberis but...
Interior really needs a refresh - decor is dated and tatty in many areas.
Restaurant displays a good dinner menu selection however the staff are badly (or not) managed. No organisation as to who owns tables for service.. It was worse at breakfast - we were asked three times by three different staff if we would like tea/coffee with breakfast before we actually got it. Cooked breakfast was poor, some items undercooked and poor quality.
Reception staff at check in and checkout were really friendly, helpful & professional
Would be good if Wifi was available throughout the hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia is nestled at the foot of the spectacular Llanberis Pass under the shadow of Snowdon itself on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park. It is set within 30 acres of gardens and woodland, cradled between Llyn Padarn and Llyn Peris. This is an ideal location in the heartland of North Wales for a breathtaking and memorable stay. Rooms are spacious with all modern amenities. The Hotel offers three restaurants, bar, residents lounge, five meeting/conference rooms and ample car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Royal Victoria Hotel
- Legacy Royal Victoria Llanberis
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia Llanberis, Snowdonia National Park