“Fabulous B&B”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Llanberis
Dolafon Guest House
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Llanberis
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Fabulous B&B”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We really enjoyed our one night stay in July 2013. The room was so nicely furnished, great ensuite (sunny and roomy), lots of room to spread out, comfy bed. The breakfast was plentiful, a little different to the usual fry up (very welcome) and beautifully presented. B&B is very central and the owners kindly let us leave our car there while we walked up Snowdon.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank roadrunner766

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Kobe, Japan
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I stayed Dlafon in April 2013 to go around Llanberis while I was on holiday from school, and I was excited to ride Snowdon Mountain Railway and Llanberis lake railway. They were quite near by Dlafon and I was pleased to stay in a nice and quiet B&B. My room and shower room were wide enough to stay.

An owner, Sandra, was kind enough to serve delicious breakfast and had a nice seivice.

When I visit Llanberis, I wish to stay Dlafon. Strongly recommend!

Thank you.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank Orientexpress165
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I chose Dolafon because of the excellent ratings on tripadvisor. I was looking for a hotel but chose this guest house and am glad I did. A good location in Llanberis in a beautiful old house with a lovely room and fantastic breakfast. Sandra is charming and friendly without being intrusive.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Anne M
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 June 2013

My wife and I and a friend stayed recently for the weekend whilst climbing Snowdon,
The house is a lovely building with lots of character. We had an ensuite double room and the cost was £65, considering the standard of accommodation this is fantastic value.
We were looked after very well by Sandra and her husband and I would thoroughly recommend Dolafon to anybody.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Matey66
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 28 May 2013

My wife and I stayed at other hotel for our first night in Llanberis and it was just ok. Crap internet access and the room wasn't even clean when we checked in at 3pm. But then we changed to Dolafon and something completely different started. Sandra, the owner, makes you feel like home. Very friendly and smiley. The room is huge, the wireless is fairly good and the location is perfect. Just on the high street. This not to mention that omelete we had for breakfast... Nice experience. Would recommend to my friends!

Room Tip: Front view room was just fine
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Elemos
Guildford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 May 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have just spent a long weekend staying at the Dolafon and I have to say you have to be impressed. Our room was excellent, well decorated and well appointed with superb views : the bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in beyond none. Sandra is an absolute gem and a fine cook. Can't fault it..... Very highly recommended.

Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Castletown
Reviewed 21 May 2013

We enjoyed an excellent 2-night stay in this well-located guest house on a large quiet plot in the centre of Llanberis. Despite its slightly austere appearance, it has good facilities and helpful proprietors. Our breakfast was simple but well-prepared and rapidly served. The room was spotlessly clean with TV, coffee-making facilities and free WiFi. There is adequate parking and easy access to all of the local shops, pubs and other facilities. The Snowdon Mountain Railway and start of the Llanberis path are metres away.

Room Tip: May be worth upgrading to a higher-spec room.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Guy S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Llanberis
The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia
#2 of 7 in Betws-y-Coed
Y Gwnnedd Inn & Bunkhouse
Y Gwnnedd Inn & Bunkhouse
#8 of 8 in Llanberis

Been to Dolafon Guest House? Share your experiences!