“Fun,fun,fun.”

Ropeworks Active Limited
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are not just a high rope activity course, we are a challenging adrenaline fueled experience, with something for all the family. With parental supervision, ages 3+ can discover the low rope obstacles, while those over 120 cm can jump across aerial obstacles on the activity tower, and catch the stunning views from the giant swing. Guidance and support from a qualified instructor will ensure you get the most from your visit with us. We can provide high ropes, kids low ropes adventure course climbing & abseiling, hiking and scrambling, gorge walking, canyonning navigation and team building activities.
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Just been to ropes and ladders for my daughters 10th birthday. Everyone enjoyed themselves. Something for all ages. Will be thinking of other trips and staff team building activity!! Warm welcome from management and the professional staff that lead you around the different activities are very supportive and encouraging (I even participated)!! Will definitely go again! Excellent!!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

What could be better than attempting an obstacle course suspended 50 feet in the air. When you've finished that you can do a bit of ab-sailing then on to a giant swing (terrifying by the way) and if you have any energy left you can do the "leap of faith" ( a 40 foot climb up a pole from the top of which you have to jump off and grab a trapese).
Brilliant for ages 8 and over.

Wear long sleeves and trousers as I got eaten alive buy the midges!

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Had a great time with Ben who gave us all a lot of encouragement. Kids really enjoyed it. Watch the video. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10151987856059058&id=650289057

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Had a great time in the safe and capable hands of Ben (not Mark!), thoroughly enjoyed the mad swing and the leaping trapeze as well as the usual tree trekking challenges plus some unusual ones!

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

To be honest this wouldn't have been an attraction that I would have visited if it wasn't for the fact that number one child really wanted to go and mum decided that it would be best if I accompanied said child!
I was surprised how much I actually enjoyed the experience provided by ropes and ladders and felt quite proud of myself for managing to complete the two levels of obstacles without the need to be rescued by our instructor our the Welsh Fire Brigade (who were on site receiving training for their own valuable rescue role)!
The big swing however was the highlight of the activities for me and I could have happily swung there all day- if my harness had provided a comfier seat!!

1  Thank Michael R