“nice and cozy B&B”

Ranked #2 of 15 Llanberis B&B and Inns
Lund, Sweden
“nice and cozy B&B”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Very nice and cozy B&B, modern and fresh rooms with a nice bath (including tub!). Good Breakfast and very nice hosts. The rooms are high and relatively modern furnished. We had a kind of alkove with two cozy chairs, perfect to sit and look on the cloudcovered mountains.

Room Tip: The ground floor room is nice but you can hear everybody speaking in the corridor. If you are there...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Oswestry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Annie and her staff were so thoughtful, and did their best to cater for my wheat free diet - with success. We stayed with our dog and it was great to find such a lovely place with would take him too. They told us of a wonderful wood to walk in nearby, and helped me to celebrate my 50th birthday while I was there. I cannot recommend them highly enough and am looking for an excuse to go back.

Melbourne
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed for four days in July and it was very comfortable. The standard of décor and presentation was excellent and Annie has an amazing collection of ornate mirrors throughout. Annie was always cheerful and nothing was too much trouble. I don’t know how she manages to stay so upbeat all the time. Breakfast was good although if I have to be picky, the poached eggs do need to be runny! The TV reception was below par which for a place surrounded by mountains is probably understandable. This wouldn’t have been too much of a problem but there were a couple of World Cup games that needed to be viewed so that was a bit frustrating but there was nothing that could be done. Another thing out of control of the hosts is that the view from our bathroom overlooked the back garden of the establishment next door which a bit of an eyesore. Llanberis is surrounded by incredible scenic beauty but the actual town is somewhat downbeat and charmless. The standard of Beech Bank almost seemed too good for the town itself but it was a very welcoming place to stay and if you are going to stay at Llanberis, this is the place.

Room Tip: Room 2 has a huge super king size bed with a massive bathroom.
Oswestry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I read all the reviews, I looked at all the pictures, yet nothing could prepare me for the real deal.
I was away with my wife, celebrating her birthday, we arrived, and were made very welcome, even our Dog, yes he came too, was welcomed.
Breakfast was amazing, very tasty and very filling, the unexpected surprise for my wife's birthday was very welcome and a glorious touch which shows how much Annie and her team care about their guests.
Nothing about the stay was bad, everything was fantastic. I wish I had the words to do justice to this B&B, brilliant, I would stay again, and probably will, I just need an excuse now.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front can see the lake.
Carshalton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Very comfortable, very reasonably priced, very relaxed, great breakfast, but Annie and her assistant really made our stay special with their friendliness, helpfulness, and sunny disposition (Annie even said that she had booked sunshine for our visit and she was right!) Will definitely go back......................and would recommend anyone reading this to visit too.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Chelmsford
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The rooms at Beech Bank are beautiful, with at least one having a super king bed and all with lovely en suites newly refurbished. Little snacks are left in your room each night and they are well cleaned every day. Breakfast was great and you could order pretty much whatever you wanted. Would happily stay here again and strongly recommend to others!!!

• Stayed July 2014
England
Reviewed 19 July 2014

What a lovely B&B with great rooms and bathrooms! If you can opt for the superior rooms which had plenty of space and enormous beds! Breakfast was fine and they were wonderful enough to let us have our breakfast in our room one of the mornings. The hospitality shown by Annie and her staff was fantastic!! highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Llanberis
The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia
#8 of 15 in Llanberis
Y Gwynedd Inn
Y Gwynedd Inn
#10 of 15 in Llanberis

Been to Beech Bank Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!