“One of the best places to visit in North Wales”

Penceunant Isaf Tea Rooms
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Llanberis
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Welsh
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, View, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We serve Hot chocolate, Tea, Coffee, beer wine, and a small selection of light snacks. Open all the year round we are dog friendly and walkers can eat their own food on the premises. Taxis are arranged by request.
Llandudno, United Kingdom
“One of the best places to visit in North Wales”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I am not sure if I want to tell anyone how good this place is as I would rather keep it to myself and those already in the know. Simply one of North Wales must visit places. Stefan is a legend and the hot chocolate is absolutely amazing. If you walk past this place without calling in you have made a very serious mistake.

1 Thank Skidaddy14

• Polish first
UK
“Ardderchog /Excellent”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Another visit to this unique and inspiring establishment. I defy anyone to enter and leave feeling glum. The tearoom itself is like no other, slate flags on the floor, huge fire in the hearth, antique furniture all around and the best bars birth for miles. Then there is the owner........
Steffan is the icing on the cake and will cheer the most weiry of souls no matter what the season, be you a Walker, sightseers or a just a local like myself.
Llanberis has Snowdon, Slate, The Train, The Lake and probably much more but please don't leave without visiting this establishment, it truly is an unique experience.
S.

1 Thank GenuineUk
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Large Charity Group”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

As the final call of our three peaks charity challenge, the cafe is a saviour! For the fourth year Steffan hosted our 150 climbers as they crossed the finish line. Each team were rewarded with a beautiful chilli, put on for especially for our group, and a cold beer. All the staff were incredible and were out at our finish line making sure no one was missed. As the event organiser it was great to know that I could leave the catering in their hands to focus on getting everyone across the line! Steffan is flexible, helpful and charming and our fundraisers were all delighted to be rewarded with great food and a beer! We are looking forward to next time Steffan! Thank you.

Morfa Nefyn, United Kingdom
“A delightful Tea Room in Beautiful surrounding's and a Friendly Caring Welcome”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I recently visited Penceunant Isaf Tea Rooms on a sponsored walk fundraiser with my colleagues from work , we were all made so welcome by Stefan who is the perfect host nothing was too much trouble and he looked after us all completely... first class service!! ,The tea room is a treasure.... full of history and atmosphere, its spotless and so full of character it really is a joy to go in and Stefan is such an interesting, funny person who when he gives you a guided tour he really makes the history of the place come to life and he also makes you smile and feel so at home I could have stayed there forever!!!
I was spoilt rotten by Stefan fresh glasses of homemade lemonade and countless cups of tea and buttered bara brith perfectly served as though I was a V.I.P everyone that goes to this fantastic tea room gets treated like V.I.P's .Thank you so much for looking after us all Stefan and your lovely staff.
After our charity walkers had finished their walk to the summit of Snowdon we had a packed lunch picnic which we sat on the terrace and enjoyed ...but it wasn't just any old picnic Stefan made sure of that!!!..He rushed about and put table cloths and china plates to put our packed lunches on...infact nothing and when I say nothing was too much trouble for Stefan to do for us it wasn't he just did EVERYTHING for us... he is absolutely wonderful the perfect host .I strongly recommend you go to Llanberis not only for the fabulous views and the challenge of climbing Mount Snowdon but to go to this hidden treasure Penceunant Isaf Tea Rooms and to meet Stefan!! I will definitely go there again !!

Wirral
“Lovely tea-rooms,Beautiful and peaceful location,friendly and welcoming.”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Have used this place several times before after ascending Snowdon with walking groups.It's location is special,up the hill on the route out of town rather than in middle of town,so it's location is peaceful.Service is very friendly and speedy as well.Our group had pots of good tea with bara brith incuded,plus bottles of beer.A very special place!