“Brilliant place”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Brilliant place”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Had a very enjoyable few hours here. Large cocktail selection as well as other drinks. The cocktails are amazing and served in different ways. Really friendly and helpful staff as well

Loughborough, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great cocktails”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We stayed over in Wrexham for 2 nights, on the second night we were pointed in the direction of Voodoo moon by our waitress in Pizza express- so we thought we'd give it a go.
It didn't look very apealing from outside but we thought what the heck lets try it, the female door person was very friendly and pointed us down the stairs. Its a bit like walking down into a cellar, but so much more once you get there. relaxed atmoshere, great music, fantastic cocktails and great table service. Our waitress found us a table upstairs on the patio area and carried our drinks up for us, then later she recommended some very good cocktails for us to try. Nothing was to muuch trouble and it was only her second shift! A great credit to this small town, would stay in Wrexham again just to go to Voodoo Moon... Wonderful well done.

Wrexham, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Voodoo Moon Team are awesome even in my own house!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I wanted a spectacular celebration and Voodoo Moon provided it! Cocktails being individually prepared for my friends in my own home - a really new experience for me and my guests. Right from the planning stage, James was superb in his ideas, suggestions and advice, quickly getting on my wavelength of what I wanted from the occasion and setting high standards for the delivery. The menu wouldn’t have been complete without James’ expert eye for detail and an overview. James emailed me workable lists of what I would need to supply and there was no problems if I couldn’t source something as James could. The supremely talented duo of Jules and Andy not only set up their bar in an unfamiliar environment but made the most delicious cocktails, and cleared away afterwards, and my guests commented on the personal nature that they created, making everyone feel special. They were great too with the “drivers” mixing non-alcoholic versions of the cocktails so they didn’t miss out on the ambience, and also creating remarkable juice combinations for the younger guests whilst allowing them the “grown up cocktail experience”. It was also a genius suggestion by James to have a glass collector/washer (meaning that I was fully concentrated on my guests rather than elbow deep in suds at the sink), and Sam was amazing in being “invisible” – and my kitchen I am sure was tidier after they left than before they arrived! My friends and I were blown away by the party, and I’ve had so many lovely comments from them praising it, relaxed and also so intimate and personal, though I feel slightly guilty that I didn’t do any of the hard work! I can’t praise the team enough, the evening was so amazing, without breaking the bank too, but something so completely different to the usual birthday/wedding celebrations. So now I just need to work out what else I can celebrate so I can do it all again because I can’t imagine an occasion without them! I would give them the highest recommendation for your party. The Voodoo Moon Team are awesome! Thank you for making my party such an event and for making me feel so special.

2 Thank J0C0nway
“A stand out in Wrexham.”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This place really stands out from other bars and clubs in Wrexham. A place with real atmosphere. In short, there are so many fantastic and interesting cocktails, a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere, and excellent service, the waiters and waitresses are confident and ensure a warm experience. A must visit in Wrexham.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Party time”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My family had a party and had Vodoo Moon.Fantastic bar,fab cocktails and nothing was too much trouble,great guys fab service would deff recommend for a great party,wedding,birthday you guys rock

Visited June 2014