Review Highlights
Waste of time

What a waste of time no decent shops lots of empty buildings and they even have the check to... read more

Reviewed 11 January 2019
Wander813108
Very average shopping centre.

The shopping centre is clean in particular the toilet facilties, the parking is plentiful and... read more

Reviewed 12 November 2018
John C
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Wrexham
from US$59.77
More Info
All reviews usual stores the childrens play area debenhams fountain odeon costa
Reviewed 11 November 2013

As noted by another reviewer the cost of parking here has -again- increased. The irony of this lies in the statement that the latest prices are a 'special promotion' ! I think we all know who benefits from this-it's certainly not the shopper nor indeed Wrexham town.

Date of experience: November 2013
4  Thank Hwntw
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Last week I went to pop into eagles meadow shops only to find out that the cost of parking had increased from £2 to £2.50 for 2 hrs. You cannot only park for an hour, the minimum is 2 hours. Total rip off! This increase will only put people off going to eagles meadow and make it even less attractive then it is now.

Date of experience: October 2013
4  Thank marypendine
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Expensive parking, Not having a roof makes it cold, windy, and wet when raining. Not to mention the place looks like a prison. It looks like they ran out of building materials half way through and just finished it off with what they had lying around. I went there once and I doubt I will ever go again. I go to Mold or Chester now. Much better.

Date of experience: December 2012
6  Thank Tim D
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I shop at M&S twice a week and because I usually have 2 carrier bags I have to park close, in the multi storey car park. I'm usually about 10 to 15 minutes and on both occasions have to pay £2.
Ridiculous, when we go to Mold we can park for 20p for three hours. In Rhyl multi storey I pay £1 for two hours.
We have noticed how much quieter M&S is from when it was in Regent street in the centre of town, surely a better place would have been the old TJ Hughes store.

Date of experience: October 2013
6  Thank ronunsworth
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Car Park: I have visited this car park twice recently and both times paid £6 to allow me to park all day, up to 2.30am the next morning in fact!
Would you believe that BOTH TIMES the *obviously blind* or *on some kind of commission?!* car park attendants have given me a Parking Charge Notice!!

I still have both tickets bought - and in fact, showed the first one to the car park attendant who merely muttered he couldn't do anything now it had been issued!

I am waiting for the first one to go to court so I can prove instantly I did indeed buy and display a ticket so thought I'd return and shop at Eagles Meadow again, thinking *naively* that mistakes happen and lo and behold - another one issued!!

I buy and display car park tickets all over this area (I have to travel as part of my job) funny how this car park is the only one I have EVER been given a notice ticket in!

Seriously, do the attendants get commission?

I love Eagles Meadow but shall not be visiting again until this ridiculous car park gets looked at by somebody official.

PS As I left the car park, there was a queue of disgruntled customers trying to find the attendant as they too, had been given tickets!

Date of experience: August 2013