“party”
Review of Yates's - CLOSED

Yates's
Cuisines: British, Bar
Reviewed 11 May 2014

not bad bar, good drink promotions, ok staff, good music, good smoking area, cant comment on food as havent eaten here before.

Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

The breakfasts are ok and the service was a bit to be desired.. Even at 10.30 in the morning you get the guys shouting wanting beer..

Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

Was passing through town and me and my girlfriend stopped for a quick bite, should have walked straight back out as the bar was full of drunkards and the place stank, I leaned on the bar and nearly had a free wax treatment on my arms as I peeled my arms off the bar as it felt like it hasn't been cleaned for a few days, we ordered food and within minutes it was at the table which I see is never a good sign, my burger was burnt but cold as was my partners, will safely say I won't be going there again for food but the night life is decent? If your into that?

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Enticed into the establishment by "50% Off" we had to eat in filthy conditions, have a girl who barely looked old enough to buy scratch cards offer an extremely condescending service and stone cold food. I'd rather pay to eat faeces.

2  Thank ForensicJones
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We often call in for a quick lunch..food typical pub grub but fresh and tasty...for the price it's fab!! Also 2 for price of 1 on puds...they are very good too! Definitely recommend for a great value and tasty lunch.