“The best Chinese in town, period.”
Review of Eastern Sheraton

Eastern Sheraton
Ranked #45 of 251 Restaurants in Wrexham
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

If you want great food and don't mind the fact this place can get very busy sometimes then here's a great place to eat. If you want to pay slightly less for an average meal then vist the chinese buffet down the road. Both are fine at what they do, just depends if you want great or average.

1  Thank HiDeaf
There are newer reviews for Eastern Sheraton

Reviewed 11 March 2014

a big choice of tasty dishes, lovely banquet, great service, good value for money. Comfortable, great for special occasion too.

1  Thank 538dan
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Nice atmosphere. Good service.

Had set menu with a few amendments. Delicious hot and sour soup. Great combination starter. Chow mein is fantastic too. Always really enjoy a meal from there and never find anything to fault them. Superb.

1  Thank Jade O
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Awful experience.
12 of us went for a friends birthday 2 weeks ago and my partner and I were still waiting for our main after everyone else had finished theirs. As we didnt fancy eating after all of our friends had finished we told the manager we didn't want the rest of our banquet, he was not impressed and didn't understand what the problem was. Totally clueless.
Went again this Saturday in good faith thinking it was a one off. This time there was14 and guess what the the same thing happened - with an added issue finding a huge blonde hair in my dinner. Unfortunately I found this as I was half way through my meal ~ as in, it was in my mouth! The mangers response was "it's not black so what so you want me to do?". As you can imagine no one else fancied eating the rest of their meal after this.
Absolutely disgusted with his so called customer service skills. He tried to blame me even though my hair is red! To add insult we were issued the bill when we were still eating! That's how late our food was (an hour and a half we waited after the other half of our party had their mains). There was another large party also complaining of poor service & long wait times.
There's not enough staff to cope with large parties and there is no organisation at all. So be warned if you're going there for a special occasions as you will be disappointed.

3  Thank Lynsey W
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Food was lovely and service was ok even though they kept trying to rush us while we were still eating. Very busy as on a Saturday night